VIEW CURRENT PORTFOLIO MATCHES AND/OR BECOME A PRIOTY CONTACT FOR UPCOMING AVAILABILITIES MEETING YOUR CRITERA
# of Pads
New Campaign Start
# of Pads in Project
New Campaign Start
Business Owner seeking facility to run operations - purchase or lease listed facility, purchase or lease land & hire a developer to produce a pad ready site or continue through vertical construction, hire developer to aquire & develop site
Commercial contracts & terminology can get pretty tricky, with a lot of cross-over between types of development processes that are often viewed as separate. Prioir to entering into a commercial lease, it is extremely important that all parties are on the same page with terminology defining the tenant - landlord relationship, and the specifics of responsibilities allocated to each party from the time of execution until the pre-definied "end user" has been delivered all contractual obligations aka closed deal.
Here is an overview of the commercial services we provide / entertain as they pertain to A&B:
Each item is defined by the relationship structure of the involved parties; financial risk / obligation; and/or overall project purpose. Any single project could technically be defined using multiple of the following terms in relationships where "A can be B, but B can not be A"; additionally - there is a lot of different terms that mean the same thing.
We've been working hard to compile our industry knowledge & build our website into an informative platform / positive online community for all things commercial real estate, acquisitions/investing, retail & more! Signup below to stay updated with new interactive features, information pieces / research, property availabilities & more!
Project Type: Build-to-Suit
- Our Potential Roles: Developer, Investor, Landlord, Property Owner
- Required Defining Factors: New Construction; Pre-Determined End User; Pre-Determined Construction Specifications;
- End Users: Investor; Single Tenant Retail; Multi Tenant Retail; Multi Family
- Project Structures:
- Sale-Leaseback: *Uses Fee-Development: End User the property is being developed for owns the property & hires contractors/consultants to develop (obtain entitlements - pad ready) + complete vertical construction to their specifications.
When ready for business, they sell or lease property to investor, pre-determined in contract.
- Ground Lease: Developer acquires property & handles all steps up to pad ready. Lease pad site to tenant while they do all of their own construction. Developer/Landlord can either then sell active property to Tenant, hold as investment, or sell to an investor (depending on contract terms) - all of our wawa developments
- Turn Key: *Ground Up Development: Developer/Landlord acquires, develops & handles construction. Tenant adds finishing fixtures & moves in ready for business. Landlord Sells back to tenant, remains landlord, or sells to investor.
- Cold Dark Shell
- Vanilla Box
Ground Up Development (opposite of redeveloping)
Asset Repositioning / Re-Developing: Repurpose existing use (ex: wawa c-store to wawa gas on same lot) - may require assemblages. -> this can be build to suit
Relocating: Closing wawa cstore and developing gas in its place